Friday, August 21, 2009

20x30inch Poster Print Sale MADNESS!!

I have been such an awful blogger of late - but we have many shoots coming soon for your eye-gasm needs!

Before that though, I want you all to know about our 20x30inch print sale!

Normally we sell these for $380, but we are slashing the price for the next 3 days ONLY to a super duper crazy $150! AND it's your choice - Matte or Metallic, same price!

Orders must be in and paid for by midnight on Tuesday 1st of September. We accept most kinds of payment, Credit by phone or in-store, EFTPOS, cash and direct deposit to our accounts - but no cheques for this special!

INSANE low price - give me a call to organise yours today! The studio is 03 6331 5099, and you can always reach me on my mobile on 0400 61 41 18.

Talk soon, my lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment