Tuesday, June 30, 2009

We are BACK from PMA!

As some of you may know, Sari and myself have been gallivanting around Old Sydney Town last week for the PMA conference!

It was a very full on few days, and our heads are absolutely squished full of information of all kinds!

If you are a photo professional of any kind, I can't recommend this annual conference enough - it really is superb!

While we were up there we had lunch and an E-Shoot with Beck and Nathan, whose wedding we will be shooting in September. I've known Beck since we were teeny tiny, and it was such fun catching up, meeting Nathan, and having a wander around!

Now - I don't normally do sneek peaks, but I have been a bit lazy of late in getting some blog posts up, and I know you want to see! So! Without further ado, here is a shot of the gorgeous Beck and Nathan, followed by a hilarious group shot of all of us!

And stay tuned! We have lots different shoots and pic goodness to share with you all shortly!







No comments:

Post a Comment